TF534 TERRIBLEFIRE TURBO BOARD 68030 40MHz 4MB FAST MEMORY 68882 FPU
TF534 68030 40MHz 4MB TURBO BOARD with an IDE controller and 68882 FPU for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus / Amiga 2000
- The card has the ability to boot AmigaOS 2.x & AmigaOS 3.x with Kickstart 2.x (37.300) & Kickstart 3.x
- 4MB Fast RAM
- Onboard 44pin IDE controller
- Easy installation, no soldering required
- It is a simple card for users who would like to have some Fast RAM memory, an IDE interface, 030 CPU (clocked at 40MHz) & 68882 FPU and play WHDLoad games.
- With 030 onboard you will gain the ability to quit any WHDLoad game without rebooting your Amiga.
- In order to use the full potential of this card it is strongly advised to install the MMULibs available at Aminet:
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
1x TF534 4MB Fast Memory Turbo Board with an IDE controller for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus / Amiga 2000
1x CF2IDE High Quality Adapter (Sandisk CF card NOT included)
1x Relocator designed for this card
1x 68882 FPU (Floating Point Unit) installed
- Stephen Leary (aka Terrible Fire) is the designer & developer of this card - please support him and his works.
- DO NOT ATTACH ANY POWER TO THE CF2IDE ADAPTER!!
- For correct fitting & connecting see the pictures
- We are NOT responsible for your mistakes during installation
- If you have any doubts, please ask