Pi1541 HAT with a STYLISH and UNIQUE DESIGN for COMMODORE C64 C128 C16 C PLUS/4
This is a Pi1541 HAT with a stylish and unique design. Instead of a 3D printed case, it makes use of three PCBs (the main circuit board, the faceplate and the backplate). This unique design gives you an impression of a pile of 5.25" floppy disks.
Simple, Stylish and Unique!!
Pi1541 is a real-time, cycle exact, COMMODORE 1541 floppy disk drive emulator that can run on a Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ or 3A+ and is capable of loading and saving Commodore 64/128 games, demos, apps from a micro SD card.
Supported File Formats:
- D64, D81, G64, NIB and NBZ
The Pi1541 HAT is completely assembled and tested. All you need to do is to put a Raspberry Pi (NOT INCLUDED) inside the Pi1541 HAT, install a micro SD card (NOT INCLUDED) with an appropriate image from https://cbm-pi1541.firebaseapp.com, edit the options.txt file as per instructions and you are good to go.
What you will get:
- 1x Pi1541 HAT with a stylish and unique design
- 1x Serial Cable 6-pin DIN 1m LONG
- 1x 5v charger UK or EU upon request
- Tor-Eirik Bakke Lunde is the designer of this Pi1541 HAT. It has been used with his personal permission.
- Steve White is the author of the excellent Pi1541 software project. Please, support him for future development.