MATZE M68EC020TK TURBO BOARD ACCELERATOR FOR AMIGA 500 / AMIGA 500PLUS
M68EC020TK 9.75MB TURBO BOARD with an IDE controller for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus / Amiga 1000 / Amiga 2000
- The card has the ability to boot AmigaOS 3.1 with Kickstart 3.1
- 8MB Fast RAM & 1.75MB SLOW Memory
- Onboard 40pin IDE controller
- Easy installation, no soldering required
- It is ideal for users who would like to have Fast RAM memory, an IDE interface, EC020 CPU and play WHDLoad games.
- With 020 onboard you will gain the ability to quit any WHDLoad game without rebooting your Amiga.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
1x M68EC020TK 9.75MB Turbo Board with an IDE controller for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus
1x CF2IDE Adapter
1x 64-PIN CPU SOCKET (TO LIFT THE CARD)
- Matthias Heinrichs (aka Matze) is the designer of this card. It has been produced with his PERSONAL PERMISSION.
- DO NOT ATTACH ANY POWER TO THE CF2IDE ADAPTER!! - CF2IDE adapter takes its power from the expansion card.
- A RISER or a RELOCATOR might be required for your Amiga depending on the orientation of your capacitors.
- For correct fitting & connecting see the pictures
- We are NOT responsible for your mistakes during installation
- If you have any doubts, please ask